Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

More info on Target's French farmhouse dish towel

I got an email from Melaine of  My Sweet Savannah (my blogging hero!!) asking for more information on the French farmhouse style dish towel I got at Target yesterday.
Some of you may want the same information so I thought I'd share it with the whole class.


I feel I should mention that I shop at a Super Target.
 It has a full size grocery store in it, so it's possible it carries more merchandise than most Target's.



I feel that I practically live at Target so I'm certain that these kitchen products are new.


Everything is so cute!
It almost makes me wish I had red in my kitchen.

Here's close up for the Alabert dish towel.


Here's the front of the tag......


.........and here's the back.

I checked yesterday and they aren't selling the stuff online.
Hopefully they will soon!

I picked up an extra towel today which I will include in a giveaway I'm having in September.





You have read this article with the title More info on Target's French farmhouse dish towel. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/08/more-info-on-target-french-farmhouse.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Comments "More info on Target's French farmhouse dish towel"

Post a Comment