Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Treasures of a lifetime




August 18,2001 we began a journey of a lifetime. Two days after we were married we moved half way across the country from our family and friends.





Two and half years later we started our own family.





21 months later our family of three grew to a family of four.
 



Every day I thank the Lord above for you and our boys.
 



Every day I am reminded how truly lucky and blessed I am.




You are the best daddy and husband we could ever ask for. You make all of our dreams come true!




You make me laugh and you make me cry and though at times we may not like each other one thing is for sure we will always love each other!




Here is to the next ten years! I love you always & forever Boo Bear!!



You have read this articleanniversary with the title Treasures of a lifetime. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/08/treasures-of-lifetime.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Comments "Treasures of a lifetime"

Post a Comment