Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Rustic Farmhouse

I am working really hard to finish up the long over due makeover on my cane back chairs.
 I hope to be able to show them to you next week.
 So in the meantime, please enjoy a tour of this charming rustic farmhouse.
I think the giant blackboards framed in barn wood are so cool!


They only show a bit, but I am loving the rug in this picture!


It is starting to get cold here in Illinois and a wood burning stove sure would be cozy.
We had a wood burning stove in my home when I was growing up and I loved it.



The bed is a little spartan for my taste, but the twiggy lamp is great.
The walls and floors are wonderful too.


A nice little nook for blogging. :)


A wee bit of Christmas.
I couldn't wait any longer!
I've already started listening to Christmas music. Have you?


(photos from House and Home)
You have read this article with the title Rustic Farmhouse. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/11/rustic-farmhouse.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, November 17, 2011

Comments "Rustic Farmhouse"

Post a Comment