Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Beachy Cottage Tour w/ Pops of Red

I fell in love with this beach cottage the moment I saw it in Better Homes & Gardens magazine.
I thought Valentine's would be the perfect time to share it with you since it features lovely pops of red throughout the home.
 
 

I am so in love with sofa's with rolled arms and I know many of you love ticking fabric.
So....yummy!


 
 Can you imagine having a view of the ocean?
 
 
 
This is my favorite room!
I adore the wicker seating, farmhouse table, slip covered chairs, and grain sack runner.
Well, I guess that's just about everything!
 
Oh yes, hardwood floors, built ins, chandy & the old silver on the table.
Ok, now that's everything!



I know you dolls love white dishes and tarnished silver so I had to show you this cupboard
in the dining room.




Be.still.my.heart.
Such a pretty kitchen! I adore the shelf above the sink.
You want to know what I think is soooo cool?
They are accessorizing the kitchen with a bag of potato chips!
This chip lovin' gal digs it!
(they are chips, right?)



Vintage stove.
Check.



Hmmm, mmmm.
I want to move into this bedroom too!



Our family went to an all you can eat pizza joint for dinner tonight.
I'm sitting in a stupor on the couch and my brain is having trouble working.
"Black dresser is pretty."
How's that for some impressive writing?



I think if you looked up cottage style in the dictionary there would be a picture of this house.



Walk across the sidewalk and "boom" you're on the beach.
Nice!

Happy Valentine's my peeps!
 
You have read this article with the title Beachy Cottage Tour w/ Pops of Red. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/02/beachy-cottage-tour-w-pops-of-red.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Comments "Beachy Cottage Tour w/ Pops of Red"

Post a Comment