Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My Friend Robin~Happy At Home

A few weeks ago my friend Robin from Happy At Home showed these darling
little cushions she made.
The were in all kinds of pretty cottage style fabrics.
I heavily joked that she should send some of her extras to me.
Luckily for me, Robin didn't think I was totally obnoxious and she was sweet enough
 to offer to send me some!



They actually arrived in my mailbox on Valentine's day!
So perfect!
My family was so impressed that someone would be so sweet.



Look at all the wonderful fabrics: the red floral is my fave, a flour sack, ticking, stripes!
(the grain sack sachet in the back is from Dreamy Whites)



I had so much fun arranging them just so in a chicken wire basket.



Robin doesn't know I'm doing this (and I hope she doesn't mind).
I just had to show you some of her beautiful home and her mad skills.
~
The cow sign she painted is one of my favorite things in her home!



 Robin's living room at Christmas time:
She made the sofas slip cover and pillows and the grain sack runner on the table.
Isn't her chippy coffee table to.die.for?
 


She also made the slipcovers and pillows for these chairs in her living room.
The table, I believe, was a thrift store find she painted white.



I love this photo taken in her bedroom.
Robin achieves Cottage Style in her home on a budget and with lots of elbow grease,
but she makes it look effortless.
Love that!



Such a sweet Valentine's vignette! Robin has a love of vintage too.
This sweet wagon is filled with some of her mini cushions and a wainscott heart that she made.
I would keep this out year round!



Robin is such a clever girl...
She added bun feet to an old cutting board, painted it out, and put together this wonderful vignette!
Besides having a beautiful home on the inside, Robin is a very talented gardener and has
a beautiful yard too!
Don't hate her because she's wonderful. ;)

If you haven't ever visited Happy At Home I highly recommend you visit asap!

You have read this article with the title My Friend Robin~Happy At Home. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-friend-robinhappy-at-home.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, February 21, 2013

Comments "My Friend Robin~Happy At Home"

Post a Comment