Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Obama Furniture on BHG.com!

At the end of November I received an email from Better Homes & Gardens asking me to submit
 a St. Patrick's day project to them.
If they liked it, it would appear in a slide show on their website.
I was of course really excited and flattered that they contacted me, but I didn't immediately say "yes", because I had all my Christmas decorating ahead of me along with everything else Christmas involves and was feeling overwhelmed.
Did I have time for a St. Patrick's day project?
 
Finally one day I emailed them and asked if I could submit a project the following week and was told they would actually need something by the end of the business day!
Shame on me for procrastinating! I ran to Michael's as quick as I could.
I had already decided what I wanted to make I just need to put it together and photograph it ASAP!

I was so thrilled when I found out BHG wanted to use my project!
You can check it out on the website now at BHG.
 
Thank you so much BHG!!



Levi always likes to get in on the picture taking action!

You have read this article with the title Obama Furniture on BHG.com!. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/02/obama-furniture-on-bhgcom.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, February 17, 2013

Comments "Obama Furniture on BHG.com!"

Post a Comment