Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

christmas outdoors

Our front door. Even though we are in Las Vegas, I gave it a country look. I love country at Christmas. It's homey and cozy.

I made this simple rag wreath with fabric scraps I already had.

I added these cute stockings ornaments I found at Michael's.

I added bells to this tree so it would match the deer.

The deer and tree both light up.

Our lemon tree got decked out with gold grapevine balls.


A little courtyard that sits by the side of our front door.



Since all the flowers blooming in the courtyard are pink. I put in these hot pink, sequin picks. Now this looks more Vegas style! lol


Walking up to our front door are these planter boxes normally filled with flowers.

Now they hold more gold balls and some pomegranates from my yard. I added some liquid gold to them.

From the tree in our front yard I've hung large jingle bell snowflakes.

I love these because unlike Christmas lights they are pretty in the day too.

Silver bells.

And blue and silver.

I'm linked up to Outdoor Wednesday!
You have read this article with the title christmas outdoors. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-outdoors.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Comments "christmas outdoors"

Post a Comment