Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

christmas tablescape

I'm linking up to Tablescape Thursday!

Welcome to my dining room!

I don't usually put silver and red together, but I decided to give it a try this year.


Because I love these silver deer and there was no other place in the house to put them!


It's so much fun putting together a Christmas tablescape.





I originally planned to put live plants in this vintage looking basket. But to save money I decided to use what I had. My son was kind enough to let me use his little Christmas tree.


This nature loving Santa has always been a favorite of mine.




Here's those silver deer.


I love deer. Especially at Christmas time.






Can you believe my silver "chargers" are from the dollar store.


Best wishes from my table to yours!!
(Inspired by Paula Dean)
You have read this article with the title christmas tablescape. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-tablescape.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Comments "christmas tablescape"

Post a Comment