Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

thrifty gift for a friend

I'm linked up to Met Monday and Make it for Monday!

One day I was chatting on the phone with my friend Sarah and she mentioned that one of her favorite fabric designers, Heather Bailey, now has a line of scrapbooking papers.

A light bulb went off in my head, but I didn't say anything to Sarah about it. I went to Michael's and bought these Heather Bailey scrapbook tags and made Sarah's gift with them.

I turned the tags into magnets! I was so thrilled to be able to give her a thrifty but very personal gift.

I've already shown how to make the magnets on my blog before. If you would like instructions click HERE.
You have read this article with the title thrifty gift for a friend. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2009/12/thrifty-gift-for-friend.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, December 18, 2009

Comments "thrifty gift for a friend"

Post a Comment