Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

my favorite thing


My favorite Christmas present this year was this metal cloche my son Grant gave me. I just love the rustic brown color and the leaves at the top. I love the pedestal and that it's metal. For now I've stuck a silk herb plant underneath, but I am open for suggestions. Let me know what you think would look cute inside.


Grant also gave me this great rooster tray. I guess I've been a good girl this year!!!

Edited to add: For those of you who have been asking Grant got the cloche from Homegoods.
You have read this article with the title my favorite thing. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-favorite-thing.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Comments "my favorite thing"

Post a Comment