Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

One Sick Mama

Yep thats me! It stared in on Wednesday afternoon. I was out with the boys shopping for The Nana and The Papa. I could feel the achiness in my muscles and bones and that evening I just chilled. Thursday morning I was still a little achi but made it out shopping with The Hubster in between dropping Littliest off at school and having to be back for his program. After the program it all went down hill. I have NEVER felt so bad in my life!! No, that's not true. I felt pretty bad after I had Oldest but that is a differ story. Every bone in my body hurts as well as muscles and my head.
Last night was HORRIBLE. I did not sleep at all and I went from chills to sweats. Right now I am in the sweats stage. After trying to get to sleep I finally was able to drift off to dream land around one and slept a few hours. I still feel pretty bad but I am at least up and about which is more than I have been. I am praying that nobody else gets sick and that I am better tomorrow!
Be back next week with a new post and pics. Hope your week was a good one!
You have read this articlesick with the title One Sick Mama. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2009/12/one-sick-mama.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, December 18, 2009

Comments "One Sick Mama"

Post a Comment