Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Restoration Hardware discount code

I love Restoration Hardware so much!! So much beautiful eye candy! Right now they are having up to 50% off outdoor items and you can get an additional 10% off w/ this code RHPTF17. This code last through 7/6/10.

I bought two of these Mocha Medallion pillows for my patio. I just love them!! They are much nicer than any outdoor pillows I've seen in the stores. They are bigger (20 inches) and really full. I am working on a patio make-over and will show it to you when It's complete.

How about a little more gorgeous outdoor inspiration from Restoration Hardware....

Gorgeous!

The Medallion pillows come in different colors too.

Happy shopping!

Oh and Restoration Hardware, if you'd like to thank me for this post please send the Outdoor Wine Barrel Chandelier to me ASAP.
Thank-you!
You have read this article with the title Restoration Hardware discount code. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/07/restoration-hardware-discount-code.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, July 1, 2010

Comments "Restoration Hardware discount code"

Post a Comment