Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Road Trip w/ My Boys


Before school started I took the boys on a road trip to beautiful Southern Utah (St.George & Santa Clara). It's only 2 hours away from Las Vegas, so not too much time in the car, which made all of us happy. All around us were these beautiful red rocks.

After checking into the hotel and getting some lunch it was time for some SHOPPING!!

I loved the beautiful historic buildings there. This Texas Sage bush was just gorgeous.

Another lovely sight.

Levi climbed right into this little creek before I could do anything.

We found this gorgeous park. The pond had fish in it.

The great thing about a road trip is you have room in the car to bring toys!

Another great park! We don't have big trees like this in Vegas.

The boys had so much fun!

The best, best, part of traveling.....the hotel pool! We are a water family :)

A good time was had by all!! I can't wait to go back!

You have read this article with the title Road Trip w/ My Boys. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/09/road-trip-w-my-boys.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Comments "Road Trip w/ My Boys"

Post a Comment