Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Chalk Paint



As most of you know I am in love with this here book by Annie Sloan and vowed to somehow someway get ahold of some of her fabulous chalk paints!
Look what came in the mail on Saturday!! I finally was able to find a US "stockist". What was even more fab was that they carried 4 oz sample sizes! Now as far as being economical for sample sizes it was not. With shipping those four samples cost me abt $10 each but I HAD to  have them! Thrown in was a sample size of wax though!

They even included a color chart with the actual paint on it so you can see the true colors!! I am excited to get to play around with these. If I can decided on one of the colors for three differ projects and if they truly do stand up to no prep needed then I will order a gallon.
On a Thankful Tuesday note I want to say thank you again for all the prayers and well wishes for my father in law The Papa! As you know he traveled back to Ga and saw his docs. They did a color CT and THANK YOU Lord all was clear!!! Prayers answered!

Have a great Tuesday ya'll and thanx for voting on my sidebar abt what color I should paint the kitchen island! I think there are a few more days to vote. As of right now Cream is in the lead but for awhile now red was the winner.

You have read this articleAnnie Sloan / chalk paint / thankful tuesday with the title Chalk Paint. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/09/chalk-paint.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Comments "Chalk Paint"

Post a Comment