Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Show Us Where You Live Friday- Living Rooms

Edited Note: To those interested in the color I used in our living room it is Sherwin Williams Whole Wheat. I have also had WalMart color match it for our office and they did an awesome job. I try to respond to all questions personally but some of you do not have any way for me to contact you on your blogger profile page. When you send me a comment it shows up as no-reply blogger!:( I wanted to make sure to answer this question though because it truly is a great neutral color that adds so much warmth!


Kelly over at Kelly's Korner has brought back Show Us Where You Live Friday! I am soo excited because when she first started doing this series we were in the process of moving and I LOVED looking thru all the links and getting ideas for the new house. This week is living rooms and I know I know I just did a little post on our living room so I apologize to my regular pals that always stop by but I wanted to play along too!
Welcome to our home! This is what it looked like when we purchased it a little over a year ago.
This is what it looks like today! It is amazing what a little paint can do.
Here is the living room pre move. I love the arches going into the kitchen and breakfast room. The middle one is by the sink so I am always connected to what is happening which I love. That is our Realtors hubby in the pic. He was checking to see if they had turned the water back on yet.
Here is our living room today. I just added the sheer tiers to the windows and  am still getting use to them. We are hoping in the next year or so to rip out the carpet and add hand scraped wood floors like we had in our Baton Rouge home. We miss um like crazy. Thing is we would have to do them ourselves. Not sure we are up for the challenge but maybe after a few more DIY projects. 
We were not sure what we were going to do with the cove. The Hubster wanted a built in.
Instead we found this armoire which I think works really well and much less expensive that is for sure! Please ignore the shelves. I am still trying to figure those out. Maybe once I bring out the fall decor it will all come together but with 100 degree heat index it does not feel much like fall yet.


Thanx for stopping by and be sure to head on over to Kelly's to see many more great living room spaces and add your own to the growing list! I spent hours looking over them last year! 
You have read this articlekelly's korner / living room / show us where you live with the title Show Us Where You Live Friday- Living Rooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/09/show-us-where-you-live-friday-living.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, September 17, 2010

Comments "Show Us Where You Live Friday- Living Rooms"

Post a Comment