Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Make your own Patio Tables

I made two of these large pots into side tables for my patio.
Come along with me and I'll show you how. :)

I found these large French Anduze style pots at a local nursery, but I wasn't crazy about the color.


I primed them and then spray painted them Heirloom White.

I then used glaze and some brown paint to give them an aged look.


I bought  pre-made round table tops at a home improvement store. My dad cut two circles out of wood to fit the inside of the tops of the pots. My dad then screwed the pieces together for me.


I then stained the tops and coated them with poly. They are on a covered patio so they don't get rained on. They do get dusty because it's windy and dusty here in the desert.

The stain I used is walnut Minwax.


Besides the tables looking looking cute.......


.............they are also good for storage.
I can just lift up the lid and pop stuff inside.

This was a very simple project. Thanks to my dad for cutting the wood for me!

If you'd like to see the whole patio click HERE.

If you'd like to see how the tables held up over time click HERE.


You have read this article with the title Make your own Patio Tables. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/09/make-your-own-patio-tables.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, September 16, 2010

Comments "Make your own Patio Tables"

Post a Comment