Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Happy.....

Halloween weekend y'all! It has been a busy week. Oldest has had early release most of the week and I Have been trying to work on projects. On top of that Littliest came home from school yesterday not feeling well. Last night at 1 am he had a 102 fever. Odd thing is is that he acted just fine but looked just pitiful. He woke up bright and early this morning at 6:30 just before the alarm went off and even got dressed for the day. He was doing good all morning and then after we ran a few errands and he played with Oldest a bit he crashed and had a fever again. I am afraid he will miss his last soccer game of the season in the morning!:( 
I am getting closer to finishing up the island!! Whohoo!!  I put  four layers of poly on the top so it is now ready to go and I worked on the doors which are now ready to be re installed! I found the perfect knobs for the doors yesterday at HobLob. I think they really make the doors pop.
Well have a great Halloween weekend y'all! Be safe, have fun, and eat as much sweets as ya like!;)
P.s Enjoy my holiday playlist! When I was growing up every Halloween evening the local radio station would play music to get ya in the spooky mood and these are some of the songs I remember. 
You have read this articlehalloween / island doors with the title Happy...... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, October 29, 2010

Comments "Happy....."

Post a Comment