Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Indoor Autumn

Isn't this tablescape so warm and cozy looking. Just looking at it makes me want some pumpkin pie!



These flower pumpkins are so cute! I know they used real flowers in the photo, but I'm tempted to go to the dollar store and find some silk mums to make these myself.


I love decoupage! We don't have leaves like this in Las Vegas, bummer!


I want to be invited to this party!


Oh, and I want to be invited to this party too!


Pretty, pretty, pretty!
(If you watch Curb Your Enthusiasm, can't you just picture Larry David saying that!)

I wish my Thanksgiving table looked like this!


My boys love apple cider. I'm excited to get them some from the farm down the road!


You have read this article with the title Indoor Autumn. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/10/indoor-autumn.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Comments "Indoor Autumn"

Post a Comment