Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Patio Make-Over Part One:Projects

I have finally finished my patio make-over. Fall is a great time to enjoy your patio when you live in Las Vegas. I'm posting the make-over in three parts: First some of the projects that I made for the patio, part 2 will show before photos and inspiration pictures and finally part three will be the reveal!


I bought this pillow on clearance. It's great for the patio because it's made with indoor/outdoor fabric. It was a little on the plain side so I decided to try my hand at making it look like an old French grain sack pillow.


I used stencils and fabric paint. My stenciling is a little on the shabby side and I don't mean the good kind of shabby! But it will do for now.


I found this birdhouse on my road trip to Utah. It was on the clearance shelf (gotta love clearance!) at Cracker Barrel. Man I love that restaurant! I wish we had them in Las Vegas!


The blue wasn't working for me so I painted it white and then went over the white with glaze.


I really like the metal birdie at the top.


I have shown these next two projects on my blog before, but wanted to put all my patio projects in one place. This is the before photo of my Craigslist table.


Here is the after photo. For more information click on: patio coffee table make-over.


You can also find out how I turned two pots like these....



Into side tables for the patio. For a tutorial click on: Make your own patio side tables.


You have read this article with the title Patio Make-Over Part One:Projects. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/10/patio-make-over-part-oneprojects.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, October 7, 2010

Comments "Patio Make-Over Part One:Projects"

Post a Comment