Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Patio Make-Over Pt 2: Before Photos & Inspiration

About five years ago we bought this patio set. It is super comfy since it has seat and back cushions.


The wicker and the fabric are made for the outdoors, so when they get dusty all I have to do is hose them off and they are good as new.

So I've told you what I like about the patio set. Now for what I don't like: the fabric. I have never cared for the tropical print. It just isn't "me". This photo is of my son Grant when he was only five years old with his cousin. Well, his baby cousin is now a big five year old girl. I've kept this look for a long time and it was time for a change!


So I started dreaming of what I wanted my new patio to look like. Every week I changed my mind, until I saw this next photo.......
The July issue of Traditional Home magazine showed a photo of this store in Encinitas, CA called Gardenology. "This is it!" I thought, "this is exactly the look I want for my patio make-over". I love how the neutrals make the green pop. I also love all the different textures.

Here is another picture of the store. I really hope I can visit some day!

Later I found these two photos from Western Interiors magazine. The photo shoot was of a party put together by interior designer Kerry Joyce. Once again I love the colors and textures.


My next post: the actual patio reveal!
You have read this article with the title Patio Make-Over Pt 2: Before Photos & Inspiration. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/10/patio-make-over-pt-2-before-photos.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, October 8, 2010

Comments "Patio Make-Over Pt 2: Before Photos & Inspiration"

Post a Comment