Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Patio Reveal!

I promise I didn't mean to keep you all in suspense by stretching my patio reveal into three parts. I was simply trying to avoid having too many photos in one too long post. Anyway, without further ado, here is my patio.
Welcome!

Years ago I faux painted this sofa table to give it the top the look of old wood. It's been sitting in my garage for years because there was no room for it inside. It finally occurred to me to put it out on the patio. It's been great having it out here. I can change out the displays on top whenever the mood strikes me.
The bundle of sticks in the corner I found years ago at Ikea. The huge lantern is from Costco. It is a solar lantern. It let's out tons of light in the evening.


I couldn't fit the whole patio into one photo, but this comes close. Our house came with a small paver patio and we extended it to make it larger. Part of the patio is covered. Having a covered patio in Las Vegas is a wonderful thing. It gets so incredibly hot here and the cover makes a huge difference.


Here's my favorite place to sit with my feet propped up. Or lay down and read a good book.



I found replacements for the old tropical print cushions. These are bark cloth cushions from Home Depot. To be honest they are a little scratchy. I love having cushions in a neutral color though so I can change the look of my patio on a whim simply by changing out the throw pillows.


The medallion pillows are from Restoration Hardware. They are meant for outside. It gets really dusty here so I love having fabrics that I can simply hose off to clean.



A little artwork to distract from the huge sliding glass door. I simply wrapped a burlap sack around a piece of foam core and propped it up on the table. Yes, those are fake plants on the table. It gets so hot in Las Vegas that any plant not hooked up to the sprinkler system will quickly fry.



My patio table covered with roofing tiles. You can get more information about it at the bottom of this post.



One of my French pot side tables. There is storage under the lid. Love that!
(more info at bottom of post)


I found the awesome white metal plant stand (behind the table) at an antique mall.



I have another little flagstone patio in my yard. It has a bistro set on it. We never use it though because it's too hot sitting out in the sun.
Okay, I'm going to stop talking for awhile and just let you look at the rest of the pictures.














These chairs are for my little boy Levi. I love the retro look  they have. I found them at Lowe's. Another reason I like them is they are sturdy metal chairs so they don't tip over when my toddler climbs up on one.

~Thanks for stopping by!!~

For before photos of the patio click HERE.
For DIY patio projects click HERE.



You have read this article with the title Patio Reveal!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/10/patio-reveal.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, October 10, 2010

Comments "Patio Reveal!"

Post a Comment