Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Beautiful Christmas Trees

All from Country Living........
I adore this simple little tree in a bucket.


My most favoritist tree in the whole wide world!!!
I love it so much!!


I have always loved decorating with pine cones.



More traditional. So festive and fun.



One year I decorated a small tree this way.
 I made my own dried orange and apple slices in the oven.
It was alot more difficult than I thought it would be.



Another tree in a bucket. Isn't this cute.



Love this photo.
The room is so warm and inviting!


You have read this article with the title Beautiful Christmas Trees. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/11/beautiful-christmas-trees.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, November 22, 2010

Comments "Beautiful Christmas Trees"

Post a Comment