Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Fall recipes from some wonderful blogs

I love looking at many of the wonderful cooking blogs out there.
This Fall I decided to try some of the recipes that looked extra yummy!

This Chocolate and Caramel Apple Galette was so easy to make. It has Rollo candy's on the top and the combo of the apples with the candy was really yummy. This recipe was from Picky Palate. Click on the name of the blogs in this post and it will take you to the recipe.



This recipe for Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Blondie's was also from Picky Palate. The instructions recommended chilling the Blondie before eating. We tried it both ways, warm from the oven, and then chilled. She was right! Chilled was super yummy! The original recipes calls for candied ginger on top, but I wasn't sure if my boys would like it. It also calls for icing, but I was to lazy to make it :) It is plenty sweet w/o the icing (but the icing looks pretty!).


Gingerbread Pumpkin Trifle from Katie Grace Design. I added crumbled gingersnap cookies to the top of mine. It didn't need it. This is a very rich dessert.You have to check this out on her blog. She served this in mason jars and it is so cute!


This recipe for Butterscotch Oatmeal cookies is from Life is a Banquet Gather Around. This is not a cooking blog, but what a great recipe! You make the cookies from a cake mix so they come together so easily. These disappeared fast! My husband isn't much of a sweets eater, but he kept eating these.


Just for fun I thought I'd show you the pumpkin we carved this year.


We waited until the last minute because it's so warm here in Las Vegas and all they had left at the store was this gi-normous one. I thought the stem was really cool so I cut off the bottom and hollowed it out that way, instead of cutting off the top. A little more work but I like the way it looks.


You have read this article with the title Fall recipes from some wonderful blogs. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/11/fall-recipes-from-some-wonderful-blogs.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, November 13, 2010

Comments "Fall recipes from some wonderful blogs"

Post a Comment