Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Framed Tote Bag

A while back I purchased this tote bag from a wonderful online store called French Cupboard.



I really loved the printing on it.
But as you may have guessed from the title, I didn't plan on using it as a tote bag.



This frame was the right size and I bought it on sale and used a coupon.
So the price was right, the size was right......
The finish was all wrong.


Paint time!
I plan on doing a tutorial on this finish in the (hopefully) near future.


Here's my tote bag, cut up and in it's new frame.


It will hang in the guest room, but I have one more piece I need to finish up first.
That way I can hang them at the same time.

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

You have read this article with the title Framed Tote Bag. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/11/framed-tote-bag.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, November 15, 2010

Comments "Framed Tote Bag"

Post a Comment