Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Green Fern Bathroom

I've shown this bathroom before and I haven't made many changes, but the photos were very dark because there are no windows in the room. I now know how to lighten up photos on picnic (love picnic) so I thought I'd post my bathroom again.


I love pedestal sinks. Even though it means no storage, I just love the way they look.


I stuffed the bottom of this basket with newspaper to raise the candles up. Once the candles were in the basket I filled the edges in with crinkly brown paper.


The candles smell really good. Always a plus in a bathroom.


This candle holder is made of twigs and metal. It is so me.


Can I just mention how difficult it is to take pictures of this bathroom. It's small, dark, and full of mirrors. So I am standing in the shower as I take this photo. You can see the open shower door and a peek of me in the mirror. Does my top make me look fat? Don't answer that!




I love these towels. I bought them at Target years ago and they are starting to fade. Of course Target doesn't carry them anymore. If anyone out there knows where I can get some towels with scrolly stuff at the bottom please let me know!





I bought this faux bois trash can from Ballard Design many years ago.


My beloved botanical fern prints. I found them online and then bought the frames from Aaron Bros. I waited until they had their buy one, get one for a penny sale.



Thanks for looking!

Linked up to: Show Us Your Life @ Kellys Korner
You have read this article with the title Green Fern Bathroom. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/11/green-fern-bathroom.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, November 6, 2010

Comments "Green Fern Bathroom"

Post a Comment