Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My Boys Beach Bathroom

My boys share a bathroom that connects to both of their bedrooms. Since there is a 9 1/2 year age difference between the boys I needed a look that wasn't too babyish, but still fun.


I thought a beach themed bathroom fit the bill!



 This also is a guest bathroom when family comes to stay with us so I didn't want it to look "cartoony".


I am loving this beautiful shade of aqua blue throughout the bathroom.



I also fell in LOVE with this metal soap dish I found at Homegoods. It has a great vintage look to it.



For a small bathroom it has a decent amount of storage.



You may be wondering.....Is your boys bathroom usually so clean?
No. No it is not. Not even close.



Love this beachy lantern thingy. It looks like it was made of driftwood.



When we first moved into the house I had the walls painted green. I hate painting bathrooms so even though it's unusual to have green walls in a beach themed bathroom I've tried to add little touches of green to make it work. There's a bit of green in the candle on the counter and I'll show you the rest in the next photo.



One of the little fish in the artwork is green and the shower curtain (which looks like beach pebbles to me) has some green in it.



The reason this photo is all blurry at the top is there is a square window above the artwork.



In the window I have two glass bottles and a vase filled with sea glass. Love-the zinc seahorse tag!


I was so excited when I found these towels that have alot of the same colors as the shower curtain and rug.



This sign kicked off the beach theme.

Hope you enjoyed the tour :)

Hang loose dude!




You have read this article with the title My Boys Beach Bathroom. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-boys-beach-bathroom.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Comments "My Boys Beach Bathroom"

Post a Comment