Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Targets new bedding reminds me of....

Target has this new bedding collection that really reminds me of something you'd see at Anthropologie.

Isn't this pleated pillow so sweet!

If I were getting new bedding (and I'm not) I would choose the Latte set.

This photo doesn't do it justice, but in person it is the prettiest shade of plum.

They also have this really cool bedding.
 I've only seen a throw pillow in person and I really want it!
I am waiting for it to go on sale.

What do you think?

 
You have read this article with the title Targets new bedding reminds me of..... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/11/targets-new-bedding-reminds-me-of.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, November 1, 2010

Comments "Targets new bedding reminds me of...."

Post a Comment