Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Christmas trees in my boys rooms

We aren't putting up a big tree this year. With a 20 month old in the house I just can't deal with the drama! To make things a bit more festive I thought it would be fun to put little trees in both of my boys bedrooms.

In Levi's nursery I went with a bird theme.
 The normal theme of his room is woodland animals so this fit right in.


 Everything is up high on the dresser where little hands can't reach it!
Levi loves birds so it is a fitting theme.


One of my favorite things in Levi's room is this Jeanne Winters "Sing to the Lord" print.
 The Christmas Subway art printable is from the blog Eighteen25 (thank-you!).


Levi's twig lamp fits in with the bird theme.
 I decorated the tree in green, turquoise and red to tie in with the printable and tin.


Little glittery birds on the tree are from Michael's as is this cute little tin.



In my 11 year old son Grant's room we went with a fun Chicago Cubs theme.


He has quite a bit of Cubs paraphernalia already so I just had to get some
bright blue and red ornaments for the trees.


Cute vintage cars.


Perfect for a boys room, but it makes me smile too every time I see it.


This was so fun I may do it every year!




 
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
You have read this article with the title Christmas trees in my boys rooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-trees-in-my-boys-rooms.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, December 6, 2010

Comments "Christmas trees in my boys rooms"

Post a Comment