Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

I am tired!

It is 12:30 am and I am tired! This week has been one thing after another and well I am again soooo literally tired. I know things could be much worse so I am thankful that they are not but am praying they do not get any worse. If you care to hear me whine read on. If not I so understand and hope your week is going much better!!


We have been having a wasp problem since well the spring and just Sun night figured out where the pests where coming from mind you at midnight!! To make a long story short pest control came out Tues and took the exhaust fan down partially in half bathroom and puffed stuff up it. Stuff is now leaking from said exhaust fan. Mind you we have plastic ducked taped as a cover to help ensure that the wasp did not come back down. Said plastic is catching the dripping. Need to wipe entire bathroom down with Clorox, take down plastic and get a new exhaust I am sure. Oh did I mention the duck tape damaged the ceiling texture!? Oh and the fact that the laundry room exhaust had been taped up as well!!??


Thought I was on a roll. Just finished up redoing the boys room! It is soooo nice to have it done and now I can focus on accessorizing it! I felt major accomplishment and thought how nice it was going to be to only have to get the guest room fluffed, bathrooms cleaned, and wrap. Well the guest bathroom had other ideas. Toilet backed up and we tried plunging. Proceeded to back up in tub. Great.....so The Hubster ran to WM for Drano since it worked before. No go this time around. So now not only do we have backed up water in said tub but it has an entire bottle on Drano in it as well. Can I tell you what that small room smells like now!!?? If I never smell Drano again it will be too soon!! So it is too late to do anything more abt it. We turned on the fan and closed the door but are having nightmares of the tub filling and over flowing into the bedroom and then kitchen and so on. I want a bath sooo bad but we are conserving the water to help ensure that the issue stays isolated.


And as if that is not enough, Littliest has a cold and has been coughing almost non stop since this afternoon! He has been doing his puffers and I even gave him a breathing treatment to no avail. I feel sooo bad for him!! He looks so pitiful and kept playing which  made him cough even more. We have just two days now till Christmas and I am praying that everything will work out in the end. I know it will. It always does but did I mention how tired I am!!?? I have not made it to bed before 3 am all week long!:(


P.s Did I mention I have yet to get our Christmas cards in the mail!!??


You have read this article with the title I am tired!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-am-tired.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Comments "I am tired!"

Post a Comment