Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

More Christmas past, this time in the kitchen.

Last year I hung little wreaths from my kitchen cabinets.
It was an idea I got from the blog Joys Of Home.
 It was so festive.
I really loved the way it looked.



I bought extra wreaths at after Christmas clearance sales last year so I could hang wreaths on all my cabinets this Christmas.
 But I ran out of decorating steam this year and chose not to hang the wreaths.
 And I'm o.k. with that.
It's good to know your limits and not overdo things.


If you're stressed out at Christmas it's no fun for you or your family.
The wreaths are in storage, waiting patiently.
Hopefully they will make an appearance next year. ;)

p.s. I simply used push pins to attach the ribbon to the back of the cabinet doors in case you want to try this.
Here is the link where Joys of Home hung wreaths on her cabinets.

You have read this article with the title More Christmas past, this time in the kitchen.. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/12/more-christmas-past-this-time-in-kitchen.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, December 23, 2010

Comments "More Christmas past, this time in the kitchen."

Post a Comment