Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Oh Christmas Tree....

Whew! It has been a busy busy week here. It seems it is just one thing after another but that is just par for this time of year. I am still working on the tree area but thought that I would go ahead and share it.

All of these pics were taken on differ days! Ha! This one from today. Yes, I know my star is crooked. It is crooked every year and never stays straight but it is the star we have had since we were first married thus it stays!:) Yes, I now see I have a major ribbon hole that needs adjusting. Funny what ya notice when ya take a pic. I am needing to go to a differ WM to find a 'N' glitter initial for The Nana's stocking. Once I find that both stockings will be set. Yes, there are lots of presents under our tree already. That is thanx to my mom who we lovingly refer to as Ma. They are driving the boys nutso!:)

I have pretty much used the same decorations for years minus a few. The only thing I have changed up really is the ribbon and more lights. Lots more lights! Our light theme is white twinkling and then red white and green. I think there is a total of ten strands on there!:)

 Our topper is a work in progress. I need more picks but I am guessing by the time we get to HobLob they will be all out. That poor star. It's light even went out so I had to wrap a new strand around and thru it. Maybe I will find a replacement in the next few years.

And here the tree is at 12:30 am last Saturday night! Ha! I even let Oldest stay up and help me decorate it which was a big feat for me. I am very particular on where ornaments go and well I kinda had to give that up this year. He was sooooo excited to help for the first time ever!:) That and the fact that he got to stay up till after midnight!:) 

On a differ non holiday related note look what made me HomeGoods Happy!! Our large pillows I purchased last year when we moved in where literally falling apart. Stuffing everywhere. I had been trying to find some replacements for months now and then last weekend the boys and I were in HG and I fell in love! I almost did not get them because they were $30 a piece but I knew I had seen them or very similar ones in Ballard for $65 so that made me feel better. The flowered pillows will be recovered eventually.
So there ya have it. Not sure how much more I will have to share of holiday. Maybe the dining room if I ever finish it. Two weeks and counting! Ekkk. It is all going by sooo quickly. Have wonderful weekend y'all and thanx for stopping by!

If you have not been by already and want to see more holiday cheer click here , and here.

I am joining in on the following linky parties so be sure to stop by and see other beautiful inspirations!

Southern In My Heart-
Inspiration Friday
French Country Cottage
-Feathered Nest Friday



You have read this articlechristmas tree with the title Oh Christmas Tree..... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/12/oh-christmas-tree.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, December 10, 2010

Comments "Oh Christmas Tree...."

Post a Comment