Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Window Frame

When I'm visiting all the lovely blogs out there I am always admiring projects done with old windows.
You just don't find old windows in Las Vegas, probably because there aren't many old buildings here.


I found this window style frame at the thrift store and finally had my chance to do a window project!


I painted the frame white and then sanded bits of it off.


I found this scrapbook paper with a gray map on it!
A GRAY map!!!


I used Mod Podge to put the map pieces on the frame backing.


Pretty, pretty, pretty!


It's my new favorite project.
I'm planning on hanging it in our guest room.
I am having so much trouble getting the look "right" in that room.


This project was inspired by one I saw on the blog Let It Shine some time ago.
I've been dying to try it ever since I saw it.
If you'd like to see her map backed window click here.

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia









You have read this article with the title Window Frame. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/01/window-frame.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, January 16, 2011

Comments "Window Frame"

Post a Comment