Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Curious

See that list there? I just counted and there are 268 blogs I follow! All are followed for one reason or another but I have to admit I get soo overwhelmed sometimes. Does this happen to anybody else?? I try to keep up with everybody but it just is not possible. On top of those I also have almost 230 followers who I feel obligate to stop  by and visit. In all honesty I just do not have the time to do all of that which makes me feel bad because I truly do  appreciate all of my bloggy friends!!

Right now to try and stay at least half on top of things I always respond to anybody who leaves me a comment. I then make sure I visit their site as well and leave a lovely comment. Everybody loves a comment! This is sometimes hard for the sheer fact many bloggers do not have their blog set up to receive email. I get a no reply address when I try to respond or when I click on their avatar they do not have their blog listed. It is all very time consuming but again I feel guilty if I do not try my hardest to acknowledge my pals who take the time to leave comments.

If I have extra time I pick a spot in my list of blogs I follow and I just go thru each one till I either get tired or run out of time. I try to do this abt once a week or every other week. I also go thru abt once a month and clean up my follow list. I ALWAYS hesitate when I do this. Nobody likes to be unfollowed but if I do not clean house from time to time my list gets completely out of control.

So here are my questions for y'all!

1-How do you keep from getting overwhelmed with all of your blogs you follow?
2- Do you visit all of your followers and if so how often?
3- Do you clean house? If so do you ever feel guilty doing so?
4- Do you have any tips to make bloggy life easier??



You have read this articleblog follow with the title Curious. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/02/curious.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, February 17, 2011

Comments "Curious"

Post a Comment