Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

New Do

Okay so I am like really bored today! There are things I could be doing like cleaning up the clutter back there on the counter but it is just one of those days. Instead I wanted to share with y'all my mini make over. The lighting is not so hot in the kitchen so let me try that bathroom mirror self portrait that every body does.

After many attempts since my camera does not have an LCD screen so I can see what I am taking a picture of this is what I got. Not to bad.

I am still warming up to the length or lack there of but loving the highlights. I have not had my hair this short since my senior year in high school and that was....insert clearing of throat here...18 years ago! I like it I think. Can't wait to see what The Hubster thinks. He has never seen me with short hair.

Okay now off to actually find myself something to do like make lunch for Littliest. Maybe we will go to Wally World afterwards. Crossing our fingers though that we will get some more rain today.
Hope your day is going well!
 


You have read this articlehair do with the title New Do. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-do.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Comments "New Do"

Post a Comment