Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Rethinking

A few months back I was excited to have the guest bath faucet fixture changed out to this cutie!

Well that cutie caused a HUGE mess and thus we will be ripping out the cabinet and replacing it.

I had dreams of maybe replacing it with an old dresser.

Or maybe even replacing it with this awesome pedestal sink from Lowes I found.

The problem in my planning was that we had no idea what awaited us once the cabinet is yanked out. Instead of waiting on The Hubster Littliest and I decided to make a hole so we could see what we were dealing with. Would we have tile underneath or would we have concrete?

Looks like concrete to me so now my plans are changing. I will be having to repaint the bathroom which means it will trickle down to the guest bedroom as well.

I am thinking of going more neutral this time around which means I will have to strip the headboard and repaint it as well. Red certainly will not work in a room like this. Pic from House Beautiful I think.


Or maybe I can try and match up the paint in the bathroom even though it was an oops  paint and save myself the repainting of the guest bedroom and just get new bedding. Oh the possibilities! Still wish there had been tile under that sink though!



You have read this articleguest bathroom / guest bedroom with the title Rethinking. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/05/rethinking.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Comments "Rethinking"

Post a Comment