Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Treasure Hunt Thursday #22 & Highlights


Okay so I lied. I won't be sleeping anytime soon so let's see those highlights from last weeks party shall we!?

In love with this chippy white door over at Wild Rose Vintage! It is gorgeous!

Rhonda from The Yellow Brick Road shared a few treasures for her new Restore shop. Love these frenchy chairs Rhonda!

And last but not least is this divine frenchy table runner that Sherry made over at  The Charm of Home! I really need to attempt one of these. I love the fab she chose!
Okay I JUST NOW figured out the button thing y'all so now you can proudly display your Featured Button on your blog!:) I will also have it on my sidebar!:)




Okay so now on to this weeks party!
As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours. Just common courtesy. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please no advertising. Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun!




You have read this articleTreasure Hunt Thursday / Treasure Hunt Thursday highlights with the title Treasure Hunt Thursday #22 & Highlights. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/09/treasure-hunt-thursday-22-highlights.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Comments "Treasure Hunt Thursday #22 & Highlights"

Post a Comment