Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Blog Buttons??

UPDATE: I Did It Y'all!!! I figured it out and am SUPER excited!!:)


Y'all rocked with suggestions on digital signatures...much appreciated... so now I am calling out to you for help on creating blog buttons. I do not have any fancy software and nor do I really want to pay an arm and a leg to have a few made. I can make um but the program I have does not allow me to save the graphic and the text easily. It takes me several hours for just one button. So any tips or secrets??

And again a fluff pic!:) The fall fairy has been busy at work!:)
Hope your week is going well y'all! Hard to believe it is almost over. Oh, just in case you are wondering all is good on the home front! Fire is out!! Thanx for all the prayers and well wishes! It was not a natural fire but arson!!! They found a gas can at the scene! Can I tell you how mad that makes me!!!???



You have read this articleblog buttons with the title Blog Buttons??. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-buttons.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, September 8, 2011

Comments "Blog Buttons??"

Post a Comment