Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Treasures For The Week

Happy Friday y'all! Hope your week was a grand one! Since I was so busy this week I have not had a chance to share my treasures for the week! Pardon the lack of exciting photos. I did not have time for staging this morning!:)

Check this piece out! Believe it or not in the three weeks that I have been out at the cottage this the ONLY thing I have brought home with me! I know, can you believe it!? It surprised even myself really!:) Marci actually had not one but two of these diamonds in the rough and while I was cleaning them up I knew I just had to ask to buy one of them. I was not sure she would agree since we were getting stuff together for Round Top but she did and so this purply pink soon to be master piece came home with me. I am going to use it above the guest room bed. I can not decided if I want it to look like old plaster or a wood piece. It is actually just a plastic mold.

Next up is this beautiful frenchy side table! I got it for just $25 which to some may be high but it is just the right height and style I needed so I was good with the price. Not sure if it will stay in it's current state or not. As you can see it is in the guest bedroom. Hoping this weekend to start painting in there!:) Getting excited about the guest bedroom make over because I just finished up the armoire last night and can not wait to share!!

So there ya have my treasures for the week!:) Before I go if you have not noticed I FINALLY figured out how to make a blog button so here is the Treasure Hunt Thursday "I've Been Featured!" button! WhooHoo!



You have read this articleTreasure Hunt Thursday / treasures with the title Treasures For The Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/09/treasures-for-week_9.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, September 9, 2011

Comments "Treasures For The Week"

Post a Comment