Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Happenings!

Sorry I have not been posting a ton lately! I have been super busy and am excited to share that I am now teaming up with The Old Oak Cottage & Showroom!

Soon this closet will be emptied out and will be the home showcasing my custom pieces! I am starting out small because well honestly I am too scared to rent a larger space just yet. This will give me a taste and allow me to see if I really am wanting to go larger.

Until the closet is cleared out I have a few of my pieces hanging out around the cottage and showroom!



I was even able to bring in some of my boutique baby bibs!

So yes I have been very busy but hope to be stopping by to visit this week with y'all!

If you are in the area and want to learn more on The Old Oak Cottage & Showroom you can read all about it here and here!


You have read this articlefinch and co. designs / the old cottage with the title Happenings!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/10/happenings.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, October 23, 2011

Comments "Happenings!"

Post a Comment