Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Patience

Today was a day that God thought I needed to learn patience. Either that or he finds my aggravations quite  comical. I guess with a job like he has he is entitled from time to time!;)

After spending part of the morning gussying up Lucille for her debut at the cottage I headed off to run a few errands. When I came out from HobLob this is what I found!!! Note I am the Flex and I was there first! I had to park further over than normal because the person on the other side had parked further over. All was good that was until the Traverse decided to not give a second thought to how they were parked. You could not open the door even if ya wanted to! Needless to say I climbed in from the passenger side and spent 10 min backing out. Patience is not a virtue that I posses at times.

It is a lesson though that I quickly remembered this evening! Good things come to those who wait! The junking fairy deserves some extra sparkle dust for this find!

Hope your Monday was a good one! 


You have read this articlejunking fairy / patience with the title Patience. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/10/patience.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, October 24, 2011

Comments "Patience"

Post a Comment