Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

New Bedding

Last night I was able to get the new bedding put on the bed so the B&B is now open for business once again!

When I saw this plaid blanket at Target a few weeks back on clearance I knew I had to have it. I wanted to add a few masculine touches to the room and I figured this was the perfect piece. And no I did NOT pay the cat to sit on the bed. Max just thinks that he should be in all the pics lately!:) He was no where to be found till I got the camera out.

The quilt is from Target part of the Shabby Chic collection. I love the design on it.

Just a few accent pillows you have already seen. I can NOT wait till the head board is done and back in the room.

Since the head board is giving me all kinds of fits with stripping it I have pretty much decided to make it look a lot like this one.

I am dreaming about Sonya's Double Ruffle Box Pillows!! I think I really NEED me some for the bed!;) If you have not been over to Beyond The Screen Door I suggest ya pay Sonya a visit. You will not be disappointed! I wish I could sew as well as her or at least could have her as a neighbor!:) I could pay her to show me some of her tricks of the trade.

A few of you have been eye balling another new addition to the guest bedroom that I have failed to mention.

I purchased a lot of odds and ends a few months back and in that lot were not one but THREE sets of antique wood shutters! I was just waiting to find something to do with them and then  over the weekend it dawned on me to hang a set on either side of the window in here. They were already stained and work in the room just fine so one less thing to have to do. I am hoping to get them hung this weekend as well as the new curtains. 

Thanx for stopping by! I hope that your week is going well thus far. Hard to believe it is almost half over already.


Linking up to the following Linky parties:
White Wednesdays
Wow Us Wednesdays
Fall In Love With Your Home

Open House Thursday
Share Awesomeness Thursdays
French Inspiration Thursday
Show and Tell Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Inspiration Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Home Sweet Home Friday
Fridays Unfolded
Farmhouse Friday
Potpourri Friday




You have read this articleguest bedroom / shabby chic bedding with the title New Bedding. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-bedding.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Comments "New Bedding"

Post a Comment