Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Antoinette's Reveal

About three weeks ago I shared a dresser that I had purchased to make over. Since then I have been sharing only sneak peeks of her!;) Well today Antoinette is ready to make her debut! She is all dolled up and ready for her new home!

I really love how she turned out. I used both Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and CeCe Caldwell paint.

I decided to add a little something special to the sides. 

I kept her hardware because it was to me just to die for!

 She is truly a one of a kind piece now!


Here is a look at her before pic.

I am hoping Antoinette will find a loving home very soon! And Opps I had a wonderful FB pal point out to me that I put my handles on upside down. No worries they have been fixed!:)

Linking up to the following linky parties:



You have read this articleAntoinette with the title Antoinette's Reveal. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/01/antoinette-reveal.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, January 29, 2012

Comments "Antoinette's Reveal"

Post a Comment