Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Not what you're expecting....

Could this room be anymore gorgeous???? (channeling Chandler Bing)

In my last post I told you I was taking a blogging break to get all kinds of stuff accomplished and yet not only are no projects finished (or started).
I don't even have all of my Christmas stuff put away yet!
(I hope I just made someone out there feel a lot better about themselves :)



Last week my 2 1/2 year old got sick and then it was passed to me.
So the only thing I've accomplished is just about coughing up my lungs.


So I figured hey, I can manage to upload a few pretty photos for my friends in between wheezing episodes, right?



Somehow I stumbled on this site for Arhaus furniture and they have a gallery full of these amazing rooms.


The furniture is so beautiful and the way these rooms are put together is stunning.
Even though I adore design, when I see rooms like this I know I would hire a designer in a second if I could afford it. The person (team?) that put these rooms together has mad skills!


I love to study rooms like these and get lots off great ideas for furniture placement, accessories and of course, near and dear to my heart, knock offs.



So I've blathered away about myself and haven't really commented on the photos.
So I'll end by saying...
Five lights....and they looks like crowns!!!!!!
Wowzers!


Have fun "pinning" my peeps! :)
You have read this article with the title Not what you're expecting..... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/01/not-what-you-expecting.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Comments "Not what you're expecting...."

Post a Comment