Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Vintage Mirror Makeover

So I decided to keep at least one of the mirrors I found yesterday and paint out one for now. I got busy last night after I put the boys down and busted out my Annie Sloan and CeCe Caldwell paints. Can I tell yahoo much I LOVE these paints y'all!
Before
After! I painted and slightly distressed it in areas so that the original gold would show thru. I used three different colors on this piece.
Painting it really made all of its intricate details pop out.


I just love its old warn chippy feel! Don't worry about the cracks. This piece is solid! The cracks just add more charm to the piece.

I am loving how it turned out and am now thinking the one I am keeping just may get painted as well!

Thanx for stopping by and I hope your Wednesday is going well!:)



Linking up to the following link parties:
Feathered Nest Friday
Inspiration Friday
Potpourri Friday
Furniture Feature Friday
What Have You Redone Friday Party

You have read this articleAnnie Sloan / CeCe Caldwell's Paint / vintage mirror with the title Vintage Mirror Makeover. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/01/vintage-mirror-makeover.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Comments "Vintage Mirror Makeover"

Post a Comment