Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

The Finishing Touch

Right before Christmas I shared our guest bath mini remodel. I have to say it is still my most favorite place in our home even if it is a tiny bath room!;)
I had been trying to hunt down a boxwood wreath to hang in the window but had no such luck. I was even going to break down and order the set of four small ones from Ballard but they were sold out. I figured between Michael's and HobLob I could at least find a boxwood candle ring that could pose as a wreath. No such luck so I had to make a wreath instead. 

All I did was hot glue some greenery from a garland to a small grapevine wreath. I would have used florist wire but I ran out and I wanted the project done like last week.

Though it is not boxwood I think it turned out pretty darn nice! I had enough to make two so now I am trying to decide where to hang the other one.

And before I go I had to share a pic of my assistant for the day. It usually is her brother that is supervising and she is rather elusive but today she decided she wanted to be a part of the wreath making. Her favorite room in the house is the guest bedroom!

Hope your day was a good one!



Linking up to the following link parties:

You have read this articleguest bath make over / guest bath room / wreath with the title The Finishing Touch. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/01/the-finishing-touch.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Comments "The Finishing Touch"

Post a Comment