Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Elegant Little Round Table

Last year I found some end tables on Craigslist that I just loved and the price was a steal.
They came with a coffee table too.
I didn't need the coffee table, but for the price it was worth getting all three pieces.



Here's the before photo of the table.



The top was very damaged.



I painted the table with the last of my Old White chalk paint.
I was glad to use the can up because I prefer the Pure White chalk paint.
I then used the Annie Sloan wax.




I did my best to smooth out the top of the table without sanding the whole thing down and hoped the paint would cover up a lot of the problem areas.


I used a little of the dark wax in the grooves and also sanded down the curvy areas.



I'm glad to finally have her finished and listed on Craigslist.
Hopefully she finds a new Shabby Chic loving home!


I have a new coffee table sitting in a box just waiting to be let out.
I'll hopefully get to show it to you soon!


Linked to:
Be Inspired @ Elizabeth & Co.
Furniture Feature friday @ Miss Mustard Seed











You have read this article with the title Elegant Little Round Table. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/01/elegant-little-round-table.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Comments "Elegant Little Round Table"

Post a Comment