Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Dining Room Fluffing

This morning I spent some time fluffing the dining room decor. It had been the resting spot for all the everyday decor I pulled out of the closet after Christmas. It was easy just to walk in here and look at what was on the table rather then running back and fourth to our master bath.

I love this print! I have had it printed out and ready to frame for awhile now but just never got around to it. 

Took the plates out of the larger herb crate and brought out the smallest herb crate to hold the antique silverware.

I also brought back out my favorite bust form and crazy bird nest wreath thingy that I purchased at HomeGoods about two years ago. I love the little round frame but have yet decided what to put in it. 

Here it is all put together. The large whit mirror came back into play. It had been waiting patiently in the hallway. Now the Eagle mirror and shutters are in the hall way. Not sure if the cute artichoke votive holders will be staying or not. I had purchased them last week yes again at HomeGoods. I swear they should start paying me to shop there!:) What I really wish is that they would start a frequent shopper program or have coupons!! Now that would rock!

Anyways, here is another teaser of Antoinette! She is almost ready for her full debut. I just have three drawers left to wax and then to finish the other side of her.

Hope your weekend is going well!

Linking up to the following linky parties:

Tuesday Treasures



You have read this articledining room with the title Dining Room Fluffing. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/01/dining-room-fluffing.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, January 22, 2012

Comments "Dining Room Fluffing"

Post a Comment