Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Sometimes it's the little things.....

Sometimes a very small change, for a very little amount of money, can make me so happy.



I had this fake plant, but I never liked how orange the pot was.
I meant to paint it, but never got around to it.



Then I found this little piece of pottery at the thrift store.
I really liked the texture. It reminded me of faux bois.
I didn't know what I was going to do with it, but it was cheap so I brought it home.



Then one day it occurred to me....why not put the fake plant into the thrift store pot?
So I put some floral foam into the pottery, pulled the plant out of the old pot and stuck it in the new pot.
Easy, peasy! :)



I placed a bit of Spanish moss on top of the floral foam to cover any gaps.


I really love the way it looks now!




You have read this article with the title Sometimes it's the little things...... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/02/sometimes-it-little-things.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Comments "Sometimes it's the little things....."

Post a Comment