Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Stair Landing Inspiration

Okay so I am in the process of redoing our stair landing. I have grand plans you see and well I have to start out small and work to the larger ones like taking the carpet off the stairs. 

I found this pic off the internet a few weeks back and I fell instantly in love with it! 

I have this page marked in one of my decorating books. I love of course the stairs and then that large clock art work on the wall.
I found this beautiful clock at Kirklands this past week and brought it home to see if it work on the wall to upstairs. I thought it was a good one and not as industrial as my inspiration pic but....

I also have this inspiration page marked in one of my other decorating books. I love the stairs yet again and the vintage mirrors that go up the wall. It makes the space so bright and airy. 

I have dreams of one day getting this pot light swapped out to a chandy! It would be sooo divine!

So right now this space is not very inspiring what so ever. I think I am going to take the clock back. Although as nice as it is I want to brighten this space up and since I can not repaint due to the two story nature I think the mirror display will be best. I also want to make new curtains and possibly even take away the iron scrolly piece above the window.
I have been on the hunt for a bench with similar lines as my inspiration pic with the window. HobLob had one I think but when I went back to look at it of course it was gone. Today though I picked something up that may change the whole bench idea.

So that is what I have been up to. Planning out grand plans! It of course did not stop at the stair landing. I have dreams for our living room and our half bath and our master bedroom! All little fixes but of course all cost money so off to paint some more furniture to sell!;)

Hope your weekend is going well!

Linking up to the following link parties:



You have read this articlestair landing with the title Stair Landing Inspiration. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/02/stair-landing-inspiration.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, February 5, 2012

Comments "Stair Landing Inspiration"

Post a Comment