Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My blog address has changed.

My new blog address is www.ferncreekcottage.com
You should be redirected automatically, but evidently this can take up to three days.
I'm excited to finally have my blog address match the name of my blog.
When I started my blog three years I knew exactly zero about blogging, in fact I'm pretty sure it was a God thing that I started my blog.
Otherwise why would I have asked my friend Sarah to help me set up a blog when I barely knew what a blog was?
You have read this article with the title My blog address has changed.. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-blog-address-has-changed.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Comments "My blog address has changed."

Post a Comment